Ethics for Accountants presents new information on recent changes in the AICPA Code of Conduct, plus provides new information of international rules for accountants. In addition the course provides ten ways that accountants acting as consultants can help improve the ethics of the organizations they serve. This course will advise you on how to improve your reputation in the ethics field which will promote business development and success with your clients.
Who Should Attend
Accountants, CPAs, and any other financial professionals interested in the role ethics plays on the profession.
- Identify Ethics Rules and Recent Changes from the AICPA Code of Conduct and International Organizations
- Identify Way to Improve the Ethical Practices of Companies and Organizations
- Learn About the Business Opportunities for CPA and Finance Professionals in the Field of Ethics
- Learn How Sustainability Now Impacts Ethics Through the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Learn How the Rules of Ethics Are Merging With Government Regulations Globally
Participants should install the GoToWebinar software prior to the beginning of the webinar.
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
1:00 pm Eastern
12:00 pm Central
11:00 am Mountain
10:00 am Pacific
Register for this Webinar