Is strategic planning dead? Not likely. But traditional strategic planning alone is insufficient in today’s rapidly changing, global environment. You must develop strong strategic thinking skills to effectively navigate change and deliver exceptional value to your firm and clients. Learn the essence of strategic thinking, how it differs from strategic planning, and ways to integrate it with traditional planning activities. Gain practical tools to proactively build strategic thinking into your daily routine as a leader, along with six key questions to inspire strategic thinking.
Sageworks is pleased to sponsor this upcoming webcast.
- Learn to integrate strategic thinking with traditional strategic planning.
- Develop and apply strategic thinking skills.
- Create a disciplined approach to build strategic thinking into your routines as a leader.
Who Should Attend
CPAs in public accounting who serve in leadership roles, or desire to advance to a management level.
Sageworks is pleased to partner with Jon Lokhorst as the sponsor of this upcoming webcast on Strategic Thinking Skills. Jon is a leadership coach and consultant based in Lake Geneva, WI. He partners with CPAs, CFOs, and other leaders who face massive change in their industry and recognize the need for a new model of leadership to navigate those challenges. Prior to launching Lokhorst Consulting LLC, Jon enjoyed a 30-plus year career as a CPA, CFO, and organizational leader. He has a Masters in Organizational Leadership and is recognized by the International Coach Federation as an Associate Certified Coach. Jon serves as adjunct faculty in the School of Business and Nonprofit Management at North Park University and writes and s... Read more
- (612) 381 - 6275
|GenCast (Sponsor ID: 137505) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org|
Date & Time
Monday, December 11, 2017
2:00 PM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Personal Development|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- To receive CPE credit for the event, you must register for the webcast prior to the start of each program.
- CPE certificates will be issued via email to those who met the minimum participation requirements within 1 week of the conclusion of the webinar.
- Multiple attendees: Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event and let us know.