When done right, outsourcing can dramatically increase your firm's productivity and create a unique competitive advantage by providing additional capacity, particularly during times of peak demand. Join Todd Steinberg as he shares the different types of outsourcing: domestic vs. offshoring and the types of business processes that are best suited for this model. With busy season coming up, this is a must-attend webinar for anyone looking into outsourcing and offshoring to gain a better understanding of the advantages of utilizing a global delivery model.
- Learn why offshoring has become a real and viable option for accounting firms.
- Learn how to successfully choose the right team members for your offshore team.
- Identify the true value of building an offshore team to grow your firm's capacity.
- Understand the necessary requirements for a successful offshoring effort.
Who Should Attend
Firm owners, managers, and those in public practice.
Participants should install the GoToWebinar software prior to the beginning of the webinar.
- Vice President
- GKM Tax
Todd Steinberg brings more than 20 years of experience emphasizing all aspects of sales & marketing in the accounting & tax industry. Specializing in working with accountants, Todd is well-versed in a variety of areas including: sales coaching, mergers & acquisitions, practice management, and integrating financial planning into a tax practice.
Todd is sought after speaker at regional and national conferences as a thought leader in the accounting industry. Todd is passionate about sharing his experience with accountants and financial advisors in an effort to help them develop strong strategic partnerships.
- (609) 870 - 8116
|GenCast (Sponsor ID: 137505) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org|
Date & Time
Tuesday, December 19, 2017
2:00 PM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Specialized Knowledge & Applications|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- To receive CPE credit for the event, you must register for the webcast prior to the start of each program.
- CPE certificates will be issued via email to those who met the minimum participation requirements within 1 week of the conclusion of the webinar.
- Multiple attendees: Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event and let us know.