Accourding to CPA Trendlines, 36% of affluent business owners are ready to make a switch to a new CPA this year. They want a "better CPA Experience" - which over 95% of CPA firms are simply not delivering. This course will illiuminate you as to what 7+ figure tax clients are looking for from their most trusted advisor, an exactly how CPAs are perfectly positioned to deliver this uniquley attractive experience. You will learn winning scripted conversations, a proprietary process of accessing and delivering world class solutions without 3rd party referral risk, how to access world class resources and specialists, and how to deliver this solution to your best clients in a way that enables you to earn a lot more money from a lot less clients and less time in the office.
- Recognize the attributes of a family office and how family offices operate
- Understand what 7+ figure tax clients really want from their most trusted advisor
- Create thoughtful discussions with clients based on 8 insightful questions
- Synthesize scripted conversations to deepen and strengthen relationships with the most important clients
- Identify how to gain access to the some of the best ideas and resources in the country
- CPAs who serve clients with tax liabilities greater than $100k.
- CPAs who are passionate about delivering a world class experience to their clients.
Who Should Attend
CPAs with a tax planning and proactive business planning mindset should attend. CPAs who want to bring the very best ideas to their high net worth clients without third party referral risk should attend. CPAs who truly want to differentiate themselves.
Please download the GoToWebinar software in advance of the event.
- Founder and CEO
- Virtual Family Office Hub
Alex Sonkin is the founder of the Virtual Family Office Hub (VFO Hub), the global leader for supercharging family offices and elite CPA Firms with best-in-class resources and specialists. Mr. Sonkin and his team work closely with each family office and CPA Firm in order to take them through a transformational educational experience, arming them with a comprehensive plug-n-play solution - whereby they are able to deliver world class solutions and an unforgettable experience to their very best clients. &nb... Read more
- (760) 602 - 0832
|GenCast (Sponsor ID: 137505) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org|
Date & Time
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
12:00 PM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Administrative Practice|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- To receive CPE credit for the event, you must register for the webcast prior to the start of each program.
- CPE certificates will be issued via email to those who met the minimum participation requirements within 1 week of the conclusion of the webinar.
- Multiple attendees: Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event and let us know.