In this webinar, participants will follow along as Jim Cline, founder of ExcelCEO system of Microsoft Excel and Access training, guides you through several formula writing tips and tricks that many advanced Excel users don't know. Jim will demonstrate several ways of doing things in Excel that are almost unknown to the general Excel community and will present it all in a fun way with his unique style of Excel enthusiasm. In just one hour, you will be exposed to several tips and tricks that will make your professional life so much easier.
- - Recognize the proper use of LOGICAL and LOOKUP functions, including: o IF() o VLOOKUP() o LOOKUP() o SUMIF()
- - Identify the steps to nest formulas within formulas.
- - Find the Excel Options dialog box to display the DEVELOPER tab.
- - Choose and format the SPIN BUTTON form control.
- Participants should have basic knowledge of Excel.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone seeking to improve Excel skills.
- Finance and Accounting professionals seeking to improve analysis skill set
This webinar will provide a "hands on" lesson of Excel features. Participants should have Microsoft Excel installed prior to attending the webinar. Sample data will be shared with participants prior to the beginning of the webinar. Participants should install the GoToWebinar software prior to the beginning of the webinar.
- Excel CEO
Mr. Cline graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Taxation from the University of Houston in 1989. His first job was at Arthur Andersen where he worked in the Tax and Real Estate Appraisal departments. After seven years with Arthur Andersen, Mr. Cline became the Manager of Revenue Services at Service Corporation International (SCI), the largest funeral home and cemetery consolidator in North America. Currently, he is the Director of Ad Hoc Reporting and Information Support at SCI.
In 2005, Mr. Cline started developing a course that would train accountants in his group in Microsoft Excel. He realized that even recent college graduates didn’t possess the Excel skills needed to work... Read more
- (713) 481 - 6515
|GenCast (Sponsor ID: 137505) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org|
Date & Time
Monday, October 23, 2017
1:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Computer Science|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- To receive CPE credit for the event, you must register for the webcast prior to the start of each program.
- CPE certificates will be issued via email to those who met the minimum participation requirements within 1 week of the conclusion of the webinar.
- Multiple attendees: Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event and let us know.