In this webinar, Jaime Campbell, Co-Founder and CFO of Tier One Services, LLC, will show participants winning time-saving and error detection & prevention techniques when creating prospective single-scenario financial information. This webinar will focus more on translating assumptions and plans into a meaningful financial picture and less on making financial predictions. Through Jaime’s knowledge and enthusiasm, viewers will learn many new techniques they can start using right away when preparing their next Excel-based forecast.
- Understand how to translate a vision or story into numbers
- Understand how to design assumption inputs and complex formulas that are comprehensible 1+ years later
- Understand how to create a dynamic forecast vs actual report
- Identify functions, tools, navigation shortcuts, and data layout techniques that aid in forecasting
- Identify common forecasting errors and how to detect them
- Participants should have an intermediate knowledge of Excel.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, controllers, and CFOs in small to medium-sized businesses who prepare forecasted financial information, including reviewed or compiled forecasts, operational forecasts, or who are raising investment capital.
Participants should install the GoToWebinar software prior to the beginning of the webinar.
Jaime Campbell, CPA, MBA, CGMA, CTT, MCT is co-owner of Tier One Services, LLC, an outsourced accounting firm supporting small businesses and CPAs across the country. After starting her career in tax and audit, she now loves to deliver financial clarity to CEOs and CFOs via dashboards & financial models - and deliver massive time savings to CPAs. Jaime was selected as a Woman of Note by the NJ Society of CPAs for “having a continuing impact on the accounting profession.”
- (704) 837 - 0185
|GenCast (Sponsor ID: 137505) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org|
Date & Time
Thursday, November 16, 2017
12:00 PM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- To receive CPE credit for the event, you must register for the webcast prior to the start of each program.
- CPE certificates will be issued via email to those who met the minimum participation requirements within 1 week of the conclusion of the webinar.
- Multiple attendees: Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event and let us know.