Ethics for Accountants presents new information on recent changes in the AICPA Code of Conduct and provides new information about international rules for accountants from the International Accounting Ethics Standards Board. Herb will explore current events and encourage a proactive approach to ethics. In addition, the course provides ten ways for accountants to consult with their clients and help improve the ethics of the organizations they serve. This course will advise you on how to improve your reputation in the ethics field which will promote business development and success with your clients.
- Identify Ethics Rules and Recent Changes to the AICPA Code of Conduct and International Organizations
- Identify Ways to Improve the Ethical Practices of the Companies and Organizations You Serve
- Learn About Business Opportunities for CPAs and Finance Professionals in the Field of Ethics
- Consider How Sustainability Now Impacts Ethics Through the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Learn How the Rules of Ethics Are Merging With Government Regulations Globally
Who Should Attend
CPAs, CFOs, Management Consultants, Advisors to Companies and Non-Profits
Please install the GoToWebinar software before the event begins.
- Herb Rubenstein
Herb Rubenstein is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Washington and Lee. He was a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar to the University of Bristol where he received a diploma in the social sciences. He received his Master of Public Affairs from the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs of the University of Texas at Austin. He has his law degree from Georgetown University. His books in Entrepreneurism and Leadership have been published by major publishers and he has over 100 articles on Ethics, Leadership, Boards of Directors, Change Management, Scenario Planning, and related management disciplines. He teaches the Strategic Management capstone course for the Master of Science in Energy Management for the Graduate School of the University of Colo... Read more
- (303) 910 - 7961
|GenCast (Sponsor ID: 137505) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org|
Date & Time
Thursday, March 29, 2018
1:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Ethics – Regulatory|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- To receive CPE credit for the event, you must register for the webcast prior to the start of each program.
- CPE certificates will be issued via email to those who met the minimum participation requirements within 1 week of the conclusion of the webinar.
- Multiple attendees: Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event and let us know.