According to CPA Trendlines, 36% of affluent business owners are ready to make a switch to a new CPA this year. They want a "better CPA Experience" - which over 95% of CPA firms are simply not delivering. This course will illuminate you as to what 7+ figure tax clients are looking for from their most trusted advisor, and exactly how CPAs are perfectly positioned to deliver this uniquely attractive experience. You will learn winning scripted conversations, a proprietary process of accessing and delivering world class solutions without 3rd party referral risk, how to access world class resources and specialists, and how to deliver this solution to your best clients in a way that enables you to earn a lot more income from a lot less clients and less time in the office.
- Identify what 7+ figure tax clients really want from their most trusted advisor.
- Understand why CPAs are not delivering an experience that is attractive to 7+ figure tax clients.
- Learn what a family office is and how it works.
- Identify how to use strategic leverage to access the best ideas and resources in the country, without referral risk.
- Identify 8 great questions to ask ultra affluent prospects or clients.
- CPAs should have clients that are dealing with tax liabilities of at least $100k.
- CPAs who attend should be passionate about delivering a world class experience.
Who Should Attend
CPAs with a tax planning and proactive business planning focus.
CPAs who want to bring the very best ideas to their high net worth clients without third party referral risk.
CPAs who truly want to differentiate themselves from all the other "Tax Guys and Gals" out there competing for the same clients.
Participants should install the GoToWebinar software prior to the beginning of the webinar.
- Founder and CEO
- Virtual Family Office Hub
Alex Sonkin is the founder of the Virtual Family Office Hub (VFO Hub), the global leader for supercharging family offices and elite CPA Firms with best-in-class resources and specialists. Mr. Sonkin and his team work closely with each family office and CPA Firm in order to take them through a transformational educational experience, arming them with a comprehensive plug-n-play solution - whereby they are able to deliver world class solutions and an unforgettable experience to their very best clients. &nb... Read more
- (760) 602 - 0832
|GenCast (Sponsor ID: 137505) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org|
Date & Time
Thursday, November 2, 2017
12:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- To receive CPE credit for the event, you must register for the webcast prior to the start of each program.
- CPE certificates will be issued via email to those who met the minimum participation requirements within 1 week of the conclusion of the webinar.
- Multiple attendees: Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event and let us know.