Planning a partner retreat for this year or next? Feeling uncertain about how to make the best use of your time together? Want to avoid common pitfalls that snarl an otherwise great meeting?
Effective retreats are the result of quality planning, and the ability to identify the issues and topics you want to spend time on. Often, these topics are a layer or two beneath the surface issues partners may first identify. Join us on this webinar to discuss how to set an agenda, including the schedule and logistics that make time for the critical components of your partner retreat: connection, dialogue and actionable plans.
- Determine the purpose(s) of your retreat that best support the firm’s current needs.
- Learn how to build a retreat agenda and allocate time necessary for key topics and partner connection.
- Understand common retreat mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Participants should be familiar with partnership dynamics.
Who Should Attend
Partners and Firm Administrators responsible for organizing partner retreats, and interested in how to set effective retreat agendas.
Participants should install the GoToWebinar software prior to the beginning of the webinar.
- Kristen Rampe Consulting
Kristen provides leadership development, retreat facilitation, coaching and training to forward-thinking accounting professionals and their firms.
She helps CPAs connect, communicate, and prosper with their clients and teams. Her blog, ‘Accounting Made Awesome’ features her deep industry knowledge peppered with astute industry satire.
Before founding her company in 2011, Kristen worked in public practice for ten years. She was named a Woman to Watch by the California Society of CPAs in 2011 and one of the “20 Under 40” by the CPA Practice Advisor in 2017. In her non-work time, Kristen can be found adventuring outdoors with her twin-sons, cooking, or taking improv comedy classes. Sh... Read more
- (616) 219 - 0375
|GenCast (Sponsor ID: 137505) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org|
Date & Time
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
11:00 AM EST
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Personal Development|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- To receive CPE credit for the event, you must register for the webcast prior to the start of each program.
- CPE certificates will be issued via email to those who met the minimum participation requirements within 1 week of the conclusion of the webinar.
- Multiple attendees: Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event and let us know.