With busy season behind us, now is the perfect time is to reflect on what went well, what can be adjusted for next year, and how best to plan for the months ahead. Executive Leadership Coach Jon Lokhorst will provide a framework for evaluation and a structure for implementing actionable goals to help you clarify your focus and achieve your goals.
- Evaluate busy season and set yourself up for even greater success next year.
- Grow your practice by determining and achieving critical goals for the rest of 2018.
- Retain top talent by engaging your team in your firm's future success.
Who Should Attend
Accounting and finance professionals who desire to evaluate busy season and proactively plan for the future.
Please download the GoToWebinar Software in advance of the event.
- Executive Leadership Coach
- Lokhorst Consulting
Jon Lokhorst, CPA, ACC, is a leadership coach and consultant based in Lake Geneva, WI. He partners with CPAs, CFOs, and other leaders who face massive change in their industry and recognize the need for a new model of leadership to navigate those challenges. Prior to launching Lokhorst Consulting LLC, Jon enjoyed a 30-plus year career as a CPA, CFO, and organizational leader.
- (612) 381 - 6275
|GenCast (Sponsor ID: 137505) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org|
Date & Time
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
1:00 PM EDT
(see additional timezones)
|Subject area:||Personal Development|
|Delivery method:||Group Internet Based|
- To receive CPE credit for the event, you must register for the webcast prior to the start of each program.
- CPE certificates will be issued via email to those who met the minimum participation requirements within 1 week of the conclusion of the webinar.
- Multiple attendees: Multiple attendees: Each attendee should register separately for the webinar. If more than 1 attendee participated from the same device, please contact us after the event and let us know.